Most Common Inquiries
In most cases, inquiries evolve from one or more of the following circumstances:
- There is a “conflict” with a family member, business associate, or legal representative that needs to be resolved;
- There is an urgent need for a third-opinion or feedback to determine (a) if there is a viable case or legal action that makes sense; and (b) if so, what the next steps are to pursue a recovery or resolution; and/or
- There are limited financial resources available to hire an attorney for a formal legal opinion until and unless there is more information.
Below is a list of the most common areas of inquiry where “getting pointed in the right direction” can make all the difference in the world … before a lot of time and money is spent on going in the wrong direction. This is especially true when an urgent matter exists that can readily get out of control.
Understanding and asserting your
due process rights can have a huge impact on the successful resolution or settlement of a case that has evolved from any one or more of the following circumstances:
- You have just been served a civil lawsuit or criminal complaint;
- You are fighting with a creditor or collection agency;
- You need to repair your credit rating;
- You are thinking about filing bankruptcy;
- You are considering a divorce;
- You are being pressured to close on a major purchase (like buying a house);
- Your bank has threatened foreclosure;
- You have been wrongfully terminated from your employment;
- You have incurred personal injury or property damage;
- You are the victim of discrimination;
- You want to file a formal complaint but don’t know where or how;
- You are involved in a probate case;
- Your civil rights have been violated;
- You are a victim of unfair and deceptive business practices; and/or
- You don’t trust your own attorney.
All to often, these circumstances produce bad decisions (about how to proceed) without nearly enough information and forethought. The Due Process Advocate has reviewed and studied many hundreds, if not thousands, of cases - and we can offer you a unique perspective, and some invaluable input, at no cost or obligation!